Thursday, March 15, 2012

1 Samuel 1:27...


1 Samuel 1:27

"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of him."





After 5 years of praying for a sweet child, God has blessed us with this new life. We are beyond words and so amazed at His goodness!

Psalms 30: 11-12
"You have turned my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!"

We are thankful for all who have been burdened with prayers for our sake! He hears them!
May God get the glory for this Miracle!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no words.

just tears of utter joy. i cannot wait to hold this precious child in my arms. so loved is she/he.

and so loved are all of you. praise Jesus for His goodness. He is good in our trials and in our blessings.

love you deeply sis,
nic

mamamia said...

Angie, I am exploding with joy! I am so happy for you guys! Could you post more details? When are you due?

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Angie,
This is such WONDERFUL redemptive news!! Wow!!
Congratulations friend!
I look forward to hearing lots more details and hopefully seeing you very soon!!
Lots of love,
tricia

Visitors