Friday, January 22, 2010

My little Princess




Here is what we have been up to. Almost daily we get the dresses down, pull out the jewelry, high heals, tiara's, and wands. Lately she's been insisting on dancing to "Taylor Swift" all dressed up. It's pretty funny. She knows all the words to "Love Story".
Ever since this princess obsession, Kaylee has been aware of weddings and love.

We were at a store one day after Christmas. Mark was looking for a winter coat. An employee came over and asked if we needed any help. He noticed she had a Cinderella video game and asked her if she liked the princesses. She just stared up at him without answering. I continued helping Mark look around and I noticed she was not beside me. I started calling her name and then saw her following the man around. Embarrassed, I pretended she was just wandering, grabbed her arm, and guided her back. She told me she liked the man, I hushed her and just kept walking. Then Mark came over and that's when the real drama started. She said. " Daddy I love that man." Mark tried to be cool and bent down with her trying to change the subject. She proceeded to scream, "but daddy I love him, I'm in love with him. I want to marry him."
We both freaked at this point, grabbed her, and ran out of the store. As we were leaving I could see the employees laughing.

3 comments:

The Steward Family said...

That's pretty funny! Kaylee has quite the personality. This certainly won't be the last time she is in love!

Jenn

mamamia said...

That is pretty funny ;0) He must have made quite an impression. I don't even want to think about how many times their little hearts will be broken.

mamamia said...

Every once in a while my daughter sees another little girl and asks if it is Kaylee ;0) I wish it was!

Visitors