Monday, December 21, 2009

Enjoying Christmas time


Kaylee is at such a fun age this year for Christmas. We have had a lot fun reading Christmas books, watching Christmas movies, and doing Christmasy stuff. It has been fun to see the artwork Kaylee has constructed at preschool and home when we have our "craft time". She has such an incredible imagination. I few weeks ago, I asked her to help me put the ornaments on the tree. This is the first year I felt she would not try to play with the tree. She kept disappearing from the family room while I was getting everything out. As I walked in her room to check on her, I saw what she had been doing. She crafted her very own Christmas tree complete with stolen ornaments and all.
I just had to post this picture and a few others from our memorable 5th Christmas with our little miracle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest tree ever!

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

OK>....at first glance to Kaylee's tree, I thought it was some beautiful art piece that you bought while in Chicago. Seriously!! Then when I zoomed in the picture I got it!! I love it!!

Visitors