Friday, October 9, 2009

Many thanks

I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers. I made it through 4 services this past weekend.
I have 2 next weekend. The last service on Sunday night was especially nerve racking considering 16 of our close family and friends were there to support us! And that doesn't include all of our dear Lifespring friends! You have no idea how truly loved we both felt. So many women and men approached us after the services sharing their stories of suffering and thanking us for being bold. It is true that being completely removed from your comfort zone is a growing experience!

Here is the link to listen to the sermon. Andy does a very good job addressing a very difficult topic, "How Could a Good God Allow Suffering?" The sermon, including my testimony, is about 35-40 minutes.
http://lifespringchristian.org/sermons.php

3 comments:

mamamia said...

Yeah! I am so glad it was a good experience for you. I will have to go listen to the sermon soon! Thanks for sharing!

The Steward Family said...

You did a wonderful job. Thank you for opening yourself up to me and so many others. This will only further that mission!

Jennifer

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Your heart is so beautiful! The Lord delights in you!! There is such purity in your vulnerability and though we don't know what redemption will look like for you and Mark...redemption is promised to you! As you've said time and time again, He is comforting your broken heart!

You were so eloquent in your words and I could feel healing... I am so proud of you!!

Love you!
Tricia

Visitors