Thursday, March 10, 2011

Recovering

So surgery was this past Tuesday. Everything went so well. The nurses were wonderful, the doctors too! I had a very good experience overall. And my incision is amazing, no stitches, no steri strips, no dressing...just a slightly goofy looking belly button and some super glue!
Yesterday was a hard day with lots of pain. My wonderful friends and family have been taking Kay, which is a huge blessing. She seems to be more needy when I am down and out. But overall we are doing great! My mom is coming for a few days and I am soooo looking forward to her being here.
Our big prayer is that my sister would keep her baby nestled inside her until I am fully recovered so I can hop in the car and drive to Columbus as soon as she makes her debut!
Thanks for all the prayers and love! I can't wait to eat fats again...

2 comments:

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

So happy to hear the update!!
We've been down this week with sickness, so we'll stay away for a bit. You definitely don't need any "colds on top of your normal recovery".
We'll bring dinner next week!?! A fatty one or healthy? Your pick!!

mamamia said...

glad you are doing well. Hope you fully recover quickly!

Visitors