Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayers

So I am asking for prayers for this next month at MOPS. (Mother's of Preschoolers) Each month at MOPS we have different speakers come and share their knowledge, fun, or testimonies. The month of November I was asked to share my testimony. I am both honored and scared to death by this! Honored that the women in my group would be touched by God's story in my life and scared by oh so many things.

It was just last year I got in front of my church and spoke a small piece of what Mark and I had endured through our losses. At the time I was pregnant with our 6th baby. That was a whirlwind.
This time is so much different. I will be speaking for a lot longer and to a room full of mother's. I have an additional loss under my belt this year and so much has changed in my life.

The timing of this feels right and I feel God has given me an amazing story of His work in my life. The part that is difficult for me is getting up in front of people and doing a good job giving God the glory for my story. It is so easy for me to ramble about each and every little thing I have gone through. But I really want this to be an opportunity to be a blessing to any one out there who is suffering from loss, depression, anxiety, etc.

So this is where I need prayer...and also for time for me to get away alone with God and meditate on what it is God wants me to share and how.

Thank you ahead of time! Also, my testimony will be recorded and I will post the link here on my blog when it is available.

2 comments:

The Steward Family said...

Sending some prayers your way! Looking forward to seeing you speak!

Jenn

mamamia said...

I know that you will do a wonderful job, Angie! You are so willing to be used. I can't wait to be able to hear your testimony on here!

Visitors