Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am sure of only this...

"Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

He never promised us a pain free life. And what He has promised is enough- today, tomorrow, always...

I still feel like I am having a bad nightmare, like watching a really bad rerun.

I have no answers. I don't think I ever will.

There are simply no securities in this life apart from Christ. Not Mark, not Kaylee, not my
precious family.

This time we tried all the medications, all the tricks, yet I still could not hold this precious child or keep him safe.

From the moment I learned I was carrying my 6th precious child, I submitted him to the Lord.
This was never my child to keep, but what a privilege it was to carry this sweet child.

I am grieving the loss of yet another baby, a dream, a future...

I don't know how I will move on, all I know is He will never leave me...

Surgery is weds at 3:30. Thank you for lifting us up. God has blessed us immeasurably with the most wonderful friends and family. We feel so loved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart is simply broken...for you

Rosemary said...

I know no words can help right now, but I love you. I am here if you need to talk, any time.

Your strength is amazing.

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

I had no idea Angie!
Wow! Praying for you guys during this time of healing. You know it all too well. Just surrender.
Our love to you!

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss. You are a remarkable woman. Stay strong. You will be in our prayers

Visitors